resources, reflections, activities and program ideas for the busy children's worker.
Thursday, 12 February 2015
Hot Potato Game
You will need: One potato, mystery box, Bible questions on strips of paper.
How to play :
1. The children form a circle.
2. One child is “It.”
3. “It” says, ” Pass the potato”
4. The player who has the potato must pass it to his left.
5. “It” calls out, “Hot potato!”
6. Whoever is caught with the potato is “It.”
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)